December 6, 2010 by jessperriam
I could write about many things right now. But none of them would make terribly much sense. So here’s what my thoughts would look like if they were email subject lines:
- RE: leaving the country – next week or next month?
- FWD: fwd: Fwd: Penguins – so cute!
- Discussion group: Why save things for a ‘special occasion’ when said special occasion doesn’t present itself (or doesn’t appear to)?
- Facebook – trying to decide whether ‘career, university, location’ is the 21st Century equivalent of ‘name, rank and serial number’.
- RE: Popular Penguins: Hell’s Angels a hellishly dull read, The Secret History is lengthy but delightful.
- RE: Letter writing – six days, six letters, no sign of writing cramp. Coherent update tomorrow.
Thanks for playing, see you tomorrow.